Procedures to repair pipes, lift and move water meters
Introduce to customers who require pipe repair or lifting, moving water meters.
1. Customers contact directly to customer service center BWACO 02543 59 59 59
Inform the customer service staff of the following :
– Address that require repair, water clock lifting and moving
– Existing status of the work
– Request changes, repair, execution time
– Person to contact, phone number to contact.
2. Implementation time
Immediately after receiving the information, the company will send people to the required address :
– In case the construction ground does not require permission to dig the road, sidewalk. The company will execute simple change and repair jobs right on the day.
– In case the construction ground must get permission to dig the road, sidewalk. The company will carry out the necessary surveys to make drawings for permission to dig roads and sidewalks. Immediately after receiving the construction permit, the Company will call to notify customers about the construction time.
3. Implementation expense
a. Expenses cover by the company:
– The Company will cover all expenses for repairing damaged pipes, fittings and water meters that are not caused by customers’ faults.
b. Expenses paid by customers according to the company’s calculation table include :
– Repair costs of pipes, fittings and water meters damaged by customers’ faults
– Costs of moving and upgrading watches according to customers’ requirements