CHANGE OF WATER SUPPLY CONTRACT
1. NEW CUSTOMER MOVED TO WHERE ALREADY HAVE BWACO WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM
- When buying a house, the land already has a water meter clock :
According to Article 8 Water Supply Service Contract “ The next water user must register and re-sign the water supply service contract with the Company ” (compulsory to bring the ownership of the house/land or the sale contract of house/land).
If the customer continues to use water but has not yet registered and re-signed the contract, he/she still has to take responsibility for the use of water, abide by the regulations on water supply, water use and protect the existing water supply works.
- When renting a house, the land has a water meter clock :
Customers can still use water as normal, not necessarily re-sign the contract but must comply with the current regulation on water supply and use (according to Article 8 of contract).
2. WHEN CUSTOMER MOVES TO OTHER PLACES, DO NOT CONTINUE TO USE THE WATER SUPPLY SERVICE OF BWACO
- If the house is temporarily absent, do not use water for a certain time :
Customers need to notify the Company to suspend water supply and pay all outstanding debts. This case does not have to change the contract.
- If the house is sold or being given/inherited :
The customer needs to transfer the right to use the water meter to the new owner (Article 8 of contract). The next consumer will sign the contract again.
3. CHANGE OF PURPOSE OF USE
When the customer changes the purpose of use compared to the original contract, it is compulsory for customer to go directly to the Company to re-sign the Water Supply Service Contract.
4. WHEN NEED TO CHANGE THE HOLDER OF CONTRACT NAME (EXCEPT FOR HOUSE PURCHASE/SOLD)
The person who is under the name of the water contract is required to bring a request for a change of name and his/her ID card directly to the Company to re-sign the contract.
If the person who is under the name of the water contract cannot come for some reasons(illness or dead …), his /her legal representative is required to have certification by the People’s Committee of the commune/ward.
5. WHEN CHANGING TAX IDENTIFICATION, BANK PAYMENT OF WATER PAYMENT OR FORM OF PAYMENT
Please send notice to the Company to adjust the contract together.